The Newcastle Joint Research Office (NJRO) is based on the 1st Floor of Regent Point in South Gosforth. The NJRO can provide comprehensive support to researchers across the whole of the research lifecycle, including facilitating pre-award stage, negotiation and acceptance of contracts at award stage, and regulatory and legal research governance requirements.
The office is headed up by Amanda Tortice and comprises of five dedicated teams:
- Newcastle University Grants & Contracts Team
- Newcastle Hospitals Research & Development Team
- Newcastle University Biobank Quality Assurance Manager
- Newcastle University Research Funding Managers
- Newcastle Hospitals Industry Manager and Non-Commercial Manager
As well as the core support that each team provides, the NJRO can signpost you to related departments for accessing: