I have an idea for research
The Newcastle Research and Innovation Hub is the ‘front door’ for Research and Innovation in the NJRO. Through the hub we are able to signpost you to the most relevant experts for your needs, ensuring you are getting the best support as quickly as possible.
Click on each of the following submission types to find out more and to submit:
The Research and Innovation Hub is located on Level 6, Leazes Wing, RVI and can be contacted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0191 282 5045.
Alternatively, please contact a member of the Funding Development Team for further guidance.
- Submit an Idea to the R&I Hub
- Submit a Problem to the R&I Hub
- Submit an Enquiry to the R&I Hub
- How to locate sources of research funding
- Funding Bodies
- Calculating Newcastle University costs
- Employing a nurse on a University research project
- Designing a Clinical Study
- Clinical Research
- Translational Research
- Data Agreements
- Collaborators and Sub-contractors