Call for Expressions of Interest: UKRN Newcastle Local Network Lead (ECR focussed, but open to all academics and PS, particularly Technicians)

The UK Reproducibility Network (UKRN) helps researchers and institutions collaborate, so they are better able to conduct rigorous, reproducible, and transparent research.

We are looking for someone to be our UKRN Local Network Lead (LNL). This is a high-profile role that will help develop the network, facilitate network activities and represent the University in working with UKRN. It offers a great development opportunity to build your networks, develop your skillset, contribute to UKRN publications and have a positive impact on how we do research at Newcastle University.

“Being UKRN Local Network Lead for Newcastle has been amazing! I have met some wonderful people, been part of initiatives to increase the awareness and uptake of Open Research Practices and expanded my own research remit, having formed new collaborations to write and publish about Open Research. The work I conducted in the position led me to two plenary talk invitations and a shortlisting for a national prize. Being LNL is so rewarding and I would highly recommend it.”

Helen Gray, Lecturer (Animal Health) and former lead of UKRN Newcastle.

Further details about this role and how to apply LNL-EOI_Fin

Category
Tags